Good Afternoon, Sojourners. Sunday Inspirations, a feature here at Sojourner's Place, is just one way to help get us through the week ahead, the trials we may face, and yes, to say Thank Ya and testify! I invite you to participate in this weekly meme as your contribution might serve as an inspiration to someone in need.
How well do you know the Bible? Well let's see. Here's a little Bible Trivia to test your knowledge of God's Word. But, be forewarned, you'll need to think "outside the box" in order to get the right answers. Before you begin you'll want to get a pen or something to write with and a piece of paper to write your answers down. Once you've written down your answers click the "More Truth" below to see just how well you know the "Good Book".
- What kind of man was Boaz before he married?
- What do they call pastors in Germany?
- Who was the greatest financier in the Bible?
- What was the greatest female financier in the Bible?
- What kind of motor vehicles are in the Bible?
- Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible?
- What excuse did Adam give to his children as to why he no longer lived in Eden?
- Which servant of God was the most flagrant lawbreaker in the Bible?
- Which area of Palestine was especially wealthy?
- Who is the greatest baby sitter mentioned in the Bible?
- Which Bible character had no parents?
- German Shepherds.
- Noah. He was floating his stock while everyone else was in liquidation.
- Pharaoh's daughter. She went down to the bank of the Nile and drew out a little prophet.
- Jehovah drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden in a Fury. David's Triumph was heard throughout the land. Also, probably a Honda, because the apostles were all in one Accord.
- Samson. He brought the house down.
- Your mother ate us out of house and home.
- Moses. He broke all 10 commandments at once.
- The area around Jordan. The banks were always overflowing.
- David. He rocked Goliath to a very deep sleep.
- Joshua, son of Nun.
Well, how'd you do? Leave a comment to let us know how well you did and please don't forget to sign the Sunday Inspirations linkie.
Much Obliged, Very Much Obliged... SjP